Vibro Acoustic AM
At their base, the antivibration spring mounts Vibro-AM have a metal plate with adequate thickness and a special elastic profile, resistant to outdoor conditions, thus offering better isolation efficiency at high frequencies. Both the metal plate and the elastic profile have two holes for fixing with pass-through bolts at the base of the spring mount. At the upper part of the spring mount there is a M8 bolt for adjusting them to the machinery. The spring complies with the requirements of ISO EN 10270.
- SUITABLE FOR LOW-FREQUENCY VIBRATION CONTROl
- EASY TO APPLY
Antivibration spring mounts Vibro-AM are used for low frequency vibration control (slow speed rotation 400 RPM upwards) such as compressors, two-cycle engines, coolers, air handling units etc
Download Data Sheets
Discount per Quantity
|Quantity||1 -10||11 -20||21 +|
- Free Shipping on all orders over €500 / £400 for delivery within the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are dispatched by a fully-insured courier service, within normal business hours. These rates are fixed and include transport and packing costs.
- We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
- All delivery times and dates are subject to stock availability and backlog, if a delay is to occur you will be contacted by a member of Absolute Acoustics to advise you of this, Absolute Acoustics can in no circumstances compensate for any delays.
- Absolute Acoustics cannot guarantee delivery times or dates.
- Damages/Shortages must be notified within 3 working days of delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights
Delivery Rates – Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Orders under 30kg – €25.00
- Orders over 30kg and Large Bulky Items – €50.00
- Under 30kg – €50
- Over 30kg – €100