Vibro Acoustic AMR
The housing of Vibro-AM.R is designed to limit vertical and horizontal movement of the isolated equipment and also offers a seismic protection. The product load range starts from small weights of 15 kp up to 150kp
VIBRO AMR spring isolator offers protection in all directions and is a complete anti-vibration spring mount that can be primarily used for low frequency vibration isolation. It is most commonly used for vibrating machinery with low speed rotation (400 rpm upwards). It is mostly used in applications that require a spring isolator with lateral and vertical anti-vibration restrain. VIBRO AMR offers additional protection from earthquakes and excess wind pressure, such as air compressors, two-cycle engines,
chillers, water coolers, air handling units etc.
Field of applications:
Vibro-AM.R is recommended for use with mechanical Noise & Vibration isolation for:
- Vibrating equipment likely to be subjected to seismic events.
- When the vibrating equipment is likely to have significant center of mass alternations.
- When high wind loads or other external forces are applied.
Download Data Sheets
Discount per Quantity
|Quantity||1 -10||11 -20||21 +|
- Free Shipping on all orders over €500 / £400 for delivery within the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are dispatched by a fully-insured courier service, within normal business hours. These rates are fixed and include transport and packing costs.
- We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
- All delivery times and dates are subject to stock availability and backlog, if a delay is to occur you will be contacted by a member of Absolute Acoustics to advise you of this, Absolute Acoustics can in no circumstances compensate for any delays.
- Absolute Acoustics cannot guarantee delivery times or dates.
- Damages/Shortages must be notified within 3 working days of delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights
Delivery Rates – Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Orders under 30kg – €25.00
- Orders over 30kg and Large Bulky Items – €50.00
- Under 30kg – €50
- Over 30kg – €100