Vibro Acoustic MSH
- Vibro-MSH is an antivibration mount with multiple springs for very heavy equipment. It is specially designed to absorb low frequency vibrations (i.e. reciprocating machines).
- Additionally the special design profile, of its rubber base, acts as a sound break and increases the isolation efficiency in high frequencies that could be transmitted through the springs.
- The springs are fixed with an innovative fastening system to the metal base.
Discount per Quantity
|Quantity||1 -10||11 -20||21 +|
- Free Shipping on all orders over €500 / £400 for delivery within the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are dispatched by a fully-insured courier service, within normal business hours. These rates are fixed and include transport and packing costs.
- We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
- All delivery times and dates are subject to stock availability and backlog, if a delay is to occur you will be contacted by a member of Absolute Acoustics to advise you of this, Absolute Acoustics can in no circumstances compensate for any delays.
- Absolute Acoustics cannot guarantee delivery times or dates.
- Damages/Shortages must be notified within 3 working days of delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights
Delivery Rates – Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Orders under 30kg – €25.00
- Orders over 30kg and Large Bulky Items – €50.00
- Under 30kg – €50
- Over 30kg – €100