What is Viscolam for?
- Soundproofing reinforcement in drywall materials (plasterboard) and wooden
- Reduced thickness solutions in rehabilitation.
- Sound insulation and vibration reduction in sheet metal structures.
- Design of various acoustic devices such as doors, screens, noise barriers
|ViscoLAM 35||ViscoLAM 65||ViscoLAM 100|
|Average Weight (kg/m2)||3.5||6.5||10|
|Dimensions (m)||10 x 1||5.5 x 1||1.2 x 1|
1- Cut a section of ViscoLAM® according to the dimensions of the partition using a cutter.
2- Fix ViscoLAM® to plasterboard of any of the following ways:
- Through bolts “metal plate” adding a washer.
- By staples (leg length 8, 10 or 12 mm.).
- By contact adhesive. The placement of the sheet must be carried out alternating plasterboard joints.
3- Repeat the steps placing the following sections contiguously